Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Summary about the Hobbit an Unexpected Journey

By Aaron Horowitz

Bilbo Baggins is taken to the lost Kingdom of Erebor, but on his way he meets many mystical creatures such as: Stone Giants, Orcs, Trolls, Gollum, and a Dragon Guardian. Will he ever reach Erebor alive?

How much money did the Producers of Hobbit make and how much did they spend? $300,000,000 was spent to make the Hobbit movie.  So far, as of January 24th, the movie has only made $200,000,000.

The movie has sold thousands of tickets but they are still sitting at a loss of $100,000,000.

Will the next movie send them to the poor house? Maybe, but they might make more money from all the other Hobbit related stuff that is on the market: toys, music, games, costumes, etc. .

“The Hobbit was a good movie, but I felt like they were trying to recreate Lord of the Rings instead of making a whole new movie.” Burke Palmer stated.

“The Hobbit was an Amazing movie, but I felt like they shouldn’t have split it into three different movies, but kept it like the book.” Orion syth announced 

“I thought The Hobbit was a great movie with amazing special effects, although the costumes could have been better.” Commented Ellie Mearns.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. The hobbit sounds great. According to my grandaughter I "need to see it with my gal pals". I have no clue what that means.

    ReplyDelete